R2420 - Range Limiting Device
At the forefront of technology, the R2420, a programmable Range Limiting Device, warns the operator when the boom approaches obstacles. Thanks to a new user-friendly system, it guides the operator by sending interactive messages.
- For excavators and lattice cranes
Features and benefits
- User-friendly, LCD display;
- Provides a mean to avoid contact with obstacles.
- Possibility to program a limit on the angle and/or the slewing;
- Permanent auto self testing: Alarm and lock out capability if a failure occurs;
- Customizable and automaticaly calculated warning zone within a limit;
- Visual and audible alarms release as soon as the limits are crossed;
- Dimensions: 67/8" X 31/4" X 21/4"
- Sensors: Ratiometric type
- Supply voltage: 12-24v DC
- Temperature: -30° C to 40° C
- Display sealing: IP 64
- Display format: 16 characters x 2 lines