The Wireless Wind Speed Indicator R180 measures and clearly indicates the wind speed to the crane operator. The system has an adjustable maximum wind speed limit.
A visual and audible alarm works with direct sequence spread spectrum transmission technology for an enhanced range of operation and better RFI resistance. The internal antenna in the switch and display is a unique RaycoWylie design that increase durability and provide less failures and downtime than systems with an external antenna.
This wind speed indicator uses lithium batteries that last up to two years and take less than 30 minutes to install.
Contact us today to know more about this product!
Features and benefits
- Long lasting lithium batteries (Up to 2 years)
- User friendly
- Easy installation and sensor replacement
- Internal antenna on both the display and sensor, wich means low susceptibility to damage and less downtime.
- Calibrated before shipment.
- Low battery warning for sensor.
- Easy to read and weatherproof display.
- Audible and visible alarms on the display.
- Fast and easy sensor replacement without a complete system calibration.
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum transmission technology for an enhanced range of operation and better RFI resistance (2,4GHz Transceivers).
- Display Size: 4,72" X 3,13" X 3,50"
- Alpha-Numerical Display Format: Big/Easy reading 20x35mm
- Display & Sensors Sealing: IP67
- Supply Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC (Max: 10,2 to 30 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- ODigital Output: External motion eut relay or alarm (max 500mA)
- Batteries: Primary lithium-thionyl chloride / 3,6V /19Ah
Click here to download the PDF file